Sign in to follow this  
theskyisthelimit

Best method to record videos with head movement/views for YT and with VR?

Curious how everyone that has a VR headset is handling recording videos for youtube?   Are you just recording the small windowed version that flyinside shows.. or are you using another method that maybe tracks all motions/views during a flight, then play them back at full 1080p later and do a shadowplay recording of that?

I wasnt aware of a 3rd party addon for XP11 that allows for such recording (scripts i guess)?  

Having the same issue with p3d.. aerofly fs2 is even harder, as it only shows a split screen view, but that can be turned off, at the expense of frames though..

Any thoughts and experiences?

Thanks in advance

MSI z690-a Unify; 1000 watt evga SuperNova Platinum; 12900kf at 1.255 adaptive LLC6, auto avx, auto Pcore, E-4.0ghz, Ring-4.1ghz, PL 241watt (Cine96c, games 83c case side On); DDR5 Gskill F5-6400J3239G16GA2-TZ5RS  at 6400mhz autovolt, Kraken x73 360mm; Thermaltake v51 Case; Gigabyte 4090 OC;  VR-Varjo Aero;  AstronomicallySpeaking:

Ideally, i think what i'm seeking is an FSrecorder style app that records everything, motions, views etc during a flight.. then just change the xp res to 1080p and replay it and use shadowplay or win 10 dvr to record..

Anyone know of such an addon?  The built in replay doesnt seem to capture views and motions inside the cockpit, just flight paths?

MSI z690-a Unify; 1000 watt evga SuperNova Platinum; 12900kf at 1.255 adaptive LLC6, auto avx, auto Pcore, E-4.0ghz, Ring-4.1ghz, PL 241watt (Cine96c, games 83c case side On); DDR5 Gskill F5-6400J3239G16GA2-TZ5RS  at 6400mhz autovolt, Kraken x73 360mm; Thermaltake v51 Case; Gigabyte 4090 OC;  VR-Varjo Aero;  AstronomicallySpeaking: