https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjrnC6xnaBM

its a short fligh test but VAS always was under the line in a normal flight

advise

- performance ​testing   and FMS programing and rute behavior 

- runway papis on arrival are bad in the scenarie
- the color in the sim its afected by the ultimated realism pack from PD

- Record at 1440p render by AMD ReLive sofware

• Upvote 5

I really wanted to actually post something clever. But I can't...

Can only say your video is beautiful. Thanks for posting (and by the way: I see what you did there with video length... :P ).

The video length, and when I clicked to watch it had 74 views-cool

When it has 747 views you need a screenshot.

Aaron Tirrell

I was considering scenery like FTX Global etc but I'm holding out for the P3D release of the 744 so I can migrate over to P3D before getting sceneries like FTX Global. But a general question if I may, up until now I have been a P3D observer so my knowledge is limited and my experience of using it is none, is P3D a sim where you could use FTX Global and Orbx airports and AS16 without worrying about VAS? I'm very VAS conscious in FSX so I'm wondering (and hoping!) I can let that go and just enjoy P3D for what it is!

Whoa there.....night shadows??? Did I miss something??? Is that new or do I just not fly at night enough?

Terence Jordan

PMDG birds are always few notches above the competitors, we desperately need you guys over there, in XPlane env.

Is there a way to " port " to XP your planes with minor-medium tweaks or moving to XP they need to be done from scratch ? 

Thx

8 replies, and no negative comments about a pixel being in the wrong place, the lights being to bright by one lux, or any slander towards the competence of your piloting skills based on the commenter having watched 75 you tube videos. :smile:

​Well done. 

it's a good video, Thank you very much for the create and share.  

​Liam Reynolds

Liam Reynolds - EGNS

sig_smaller.jpg

Youtube Channel

Is there a way to " port " to XP your planes with minor-medium tweaks or moving to XP they need to be done from scratch ? 

Thx

No, they have to be built from scratch. That was the purpose of the DC-6. It was a test bed for PMDG to learn the process of building for X-Plane.

NAX669.png

Wow! 114% N1 reverse thrust! I knew it could go high, but not this high. Is this exclusive to P3D, or will the FSX version also be able to go that high, or are you still limited by any FSX limitations here? 

By the way, looks amazing and I am starting to like the GE sound a lot now! 

I noticed that the flap indicator turned purple upon landing. Does that actually happen in real life?

I noticed that the flap indicator turned purple upon landing. Does that actually happen in real life?

Yes it does because when the reversers are active 2 of the slats at both sides of the plane go up again, So when they are not down, The flaps are not '30' Because the slats are not in the flap 30 position

Robin Crum