Sign in to follow this  
dudusax

prob failure 777 P3D

At take-off when the aircraft reaches about 120 kt the brakes are blocked and it is impossible to repair in the FMC.

"brakes and tails failure" in the FMC !!
I did not program the FMC for failures.
But this problem often occurs but not always
Do you have a solution ?

At take-off when the aircraft reaches about 120 kt the brakes are blocked and it is impossible to repair in the FMC.

"brakes and tails failure" in the FMC !!

I did not program the FMC for failures.

But this problem often occurs but not always

Do you have a solution ?

Hi, dudusax,

I don't use P3D but I don't think this is a P3D problem.  The brake overheat and eventual tire (I think you meant "tire," not "tails") failure are active even if you don't activate failures.  Usually this happens when using too much manual braking while taxiing.  At first you will get an overheat warning, then the tires will in effect melt.  There are ways to cool the brakes, but once the tires "melt" I don't think there is any way to clear the problem.  I'm a bit surprised this is happening during your takeoff roll, unless you are somehow applying the brakes inadvertently.  Possibly your controller is doing so, or you have set an autobrake setting other than "RTO", or you are doing something to activate RTO?  When you are taking off, are you accidentally hitting your throttle control and causing it to decrease engine thrust?  This can happen once the throttle enters HOLD mode, and I believe will set off RTO.

PMDG wants you to use your full name in its forums.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

thank you for your reply

I flew with the 777pmdg on fsx for over a year and I've never had this kind of problem. I now use P3D and I just bought the 777 and I have this problem. I tried everything, braked as little as possible on the taxi, remove the RTO.
Normally if I configure the fmc no failluere I do not have to have this kind of problem.
I also did a test by putting me at the end of track and take off direct. The take-off goes well but after a few seconds the faults appear in the fmc. Remove them. But during the flight it disappears to return after landing!

excuse for my english ; i am french !

M.Dupavillon Culot Alain

I flew with the 777pmdg on fsx for over a year and I've never had this kind of problem. I now use P3D and I just bought the 777 and I have this problem. I tried everything, braked as little as possible on the taxi, remove the RTO.

Normally if I configure the fmc no failluere I do not have to have this kind of problem.

I also did a test by putting me at the end of track and take off direct. The take-off goes well but after a few seconds the faults appear in the fmc. Remove them. But during the flight it disappears to return after landing!

Bonjour Dupavillon,

Vôtre anglais est très bon!

Malheureusement je n'emploi pas P3D.

Mais je crois encore que quelque chose met en marche les freins, peut-être le controlleur (joystick).  Voyez-vous un message "freins" (en Anglais, "brakes") en rouge pendant que vous faites le décollage?

Je crois qu'il ne soit pas possible d'annuler les défaillances des freins chauds ou des éclatements des pneus dans le FMC.

Merci pour la chance de pratiquer mon français!

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2