Sign in to follow this  
Psaiko

4K AA Settings?

4K TV at 30Hz,  P3D is internally frame limited to 20 fps and only AA in use is MSAAx2, VSync and Triple Buffer both checked on.  I get a stunning view without any problems that I notice. Frame rate never drops below 18 and stays fluid always. 

Only challenge is the occurrence of long frames when it loads airport scenery.  Been fighting that for a while, doesn't seem to be a magic formula.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hey guys im getting a 4k tv soon.now do you guys have it set on pc mode or hdtv?

Cheers

Mike

Hey guys im getting a 4k tv soon.now do you guys have it set on pc mode or hdtv?

Cheers

Mike

HDMI cable connection with some sort of color correction for HDMI (can't remember the exact naming), works beautifully!

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

Instagram: AeroTacto

I have a 55' Samsung 4K, and have it running permanently in PC mode, using a good quality HDMI cable.