Sign in to follow this  
Paul_

P3D squashed up into centre screen spanned over 3 screens

Hi everyone

Hopefully someone can shed some light on this problem

I have Prepar3D spanning over three 27" Screens with a resolution of 5760x1080x32 both in Windows 10 and the simulator

For some reason the image is looking incredibly 'squashed' up and all of the VC cockpit and engine cowlings views etc are pushed into the centre screen only

I have tried deleting the CFG file so that it can rebuild itself but the problem still persists

There is no problem in FSX ..they all look correct with the engine cowlings positioned nicely on screen 1 and screen 3 with most of the VC  flight deck on the middle screen

I have got some images of this problem but for the life of me I do not know how to insert them into this message

I hope someone can come up with a solution to sort this problem

Cheers in advance 

Paul

Do you have 'Wide View Aspect" checked?

Cheers!

David Haynes

What is your multi-monitor viewing angle?;arrangement?...

Flat, 135° - monitors set @ - 45° , 0,45°, or 180° - monitors set @ - 90° ,0,90°

I assume you are using view groups...

Chas

My first sim flight simulator pD25zEJ.jpg

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2

Hi everyone

I am not sure if it is me or not but do others find it an absolute pain trying to insert pictures here or even trying the simplest of things such as pasting a link to Prepar3D website where I have managed to upload some pictures of the issue I am having!!!

Because of either my inadequacies or the user unfriendly way you can do things here I apologise in advance of the following

To see my pictures please go to the main P3D forum site  ....

then the sub heading of 'Hardware Specific Questions'

and the post is named  .... P3D image squashed up over 3 Screens

Thanking you in advance for taking a look for me

Paul

PS  ... If any mod would like to point me to where I can learn how to upload images and post external links in a message I would be most appreciative 

Use built in graphics program… Like paint simply hit print screen and then go to paint and go to edit and paste and save the file as a JPEG with a descriptive file name.

Then go to something like imgur , upload that file and Get The link provided for your upload.

Paste it anywhere on any board and you're good to go.

You need to learn some basic online skills, sir… Contact me via message and I'll be happy to help.

Chas

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2

Good morning Chas

Thank you for your reply  ....

When you say  ..... 'Paste it anywhere on any board'   .. what do you actually mean?

Sorry for sounding so thick

Kind regards

Paul 

Thanks Chas but I'm still confused  .. I give up!!   :sad:

Paul, what precisely, is the problem?

c

Hi Chas

Ok I have created a Imgur account and have successfully posted some images on the official P3D forum

It is here that I am having the problem  .....

I select the icon 'Paste as plain text' which is on the first line of the toolbar at the top of this box and can successfully paste the links into the provided box

It then says 'click ok'  which I do but nothing goes into here to post the pictures

I am at a loss!! 

I have also tried clicking on the little postcard icon called 'Image'  

I post the link into there successfully but then when I click ok nothing happens and I can't close the box ... the only way to get out is to use the back arrow and quit the thread  ... Arghhhhhhh  'frustrated' is an understatement!!!!!    LOL 

I have also tried clicking on the little postcard icon called 'Image'  

I post the link into there successfully but then when I click ok nothing happens and I can't close the box ... the only way to get out is to use the back arrow and quit the thread  ... Arghhhhhhh  'frustrated' is an understatement!!!!!    LOL

you wanna Skype me?

Chas

Please accept my apologises for not getting back to you sooner  .....

I finally managed to sort this issue out by deleting the P3D config file  .... once it had rebuilt itself the visual problem had gone away 

Cheers

Paul