Sign in to follow this  
airlinejets

xEnviro Lights Environment Mod 1.0.0

no comments, no reviews? it's supposed to be working also w/o xEnviro..

did you try it yet?

Here's a pic:

KPIE.jpg

I just dropped the xEnviroLightsMod10.Lua file into the proper folder. I don't have xEnviro yet.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

no comments, no reviews? it's supposed to be working also w/o xEnviro..

did you try it yet?

I have not received the confirmation email in order to register over there. So I'm stuck waiting.

Watching this thread for user comments. Looks Interesting!

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

Why the heck is this called an X-Enviro mod...? It has nothing to do with X-Enviro? Bit odd...

I don't get it

What does it do?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I don't get it

What does it do?

From the author

This is a Mod for the payware product xEnviro. This Mod is made to enhance and improve the environment/world lighting in X-Plane while using xEnviro to appear more realistic and visually stunning. This mod enhances the following lights in X-Plane while using xEnviro:

-Dense and Sparse Commercial/Residential/Urban area's

-Realistic Road/Highway/Vehicle lighting                                                                               

-Airport Ramp/Runway/Terminal/Gate/Vehicle Lighting  

-Aircraft Nav/Beacon/Strobe/Landing lights

and many more....

Have downloaded and will give it a go. Some interesting flight model mods for various payware aircraft on the site - will give them a go as well.

cheers

Peter

He says that he made the mod because he got tired of the 'Unrealistic Giant ORB Nav lights' that every sim is plagued with...  ???

and you do not need xEnviro to try it.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Thanks to poster for this I will try anything at this point  :wink:

this looks promising. Of note, it only mods the lights in XP. Over at https://www.aerosimgaming.com/files/file/17-xenviro-lights-environment-mod/

Nice site thanks for the heads up  :wink:  :dance:

Rich Sennett

Interesting.  Another great mod made by Lua. :)

Thanks to poster for this I will try anything at this point  :wink:

Nice site thanks for the heads up  :wink:  :dance:

Hey Rich, this guy did Sedona! :)

• Upvote 1

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

So,  is it a mod for xEnviro or not? :P Did you notice big differences by using it?

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

So,  is it a mod for xEnviro or not? :P Did you notice big differences by using it?

Once again (taken directly from the site):

Does this Mod work with both XP10 & XP11? *YES

Can I use this Mod "without xEnviro"? YES

Why did you make this Mod? Because I got tired of the Unrealistic Giant ORB Nav lights that every flight sim is plagued with unfortunately.

• Upvote 1

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

So, is it a mod for xEnviro or not?

It's not. It has absolutely nothing to do with what X-Enviro does. The naming of this mod is confusing and misleading. He might as well have called it the SkyMaxx Lights Environment Mod or the Orbx Lights Environment Mod... It makes no sense at all.