Sign in to follow this  
Cat_Dad

Loading External Generated Flight Plans

I am having problems trying to get pre-made external flight plans to load into the default FMC on the X-Plane 737-800.  I have notice in some YouTube videos that some of the older FMC panels had a "LD" key for this function but the beta 3 737-800 do not. Would it possibly be loaded under the company route key and if so what would I type in?

I can barely get the FMC to go direct without all of the SID/trans/en-routes/STARS APP etc. Is there a "Good" tutorial that shows how to use all of the FMC's capabilities?

Thanks

Terry

Loading of flight plans into XP11 is touch and go, depending on the aircraft.  I know this will not be the answer you're looking for but how about just programming it manually?  You do learn a lot along the way as well as reading the charts. :)

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

I've seen plenty of YouTube vids where the pilots run through the FMC programming.  I haven't played much with the 738, outside of a casual lookover, but you can also follow the process from the likes of PMDG too.  I'm not sure if everything is functioning in the FMC though, at this point in the Beta.

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit