Sign in to follow this  
jcpg

Probems with FSX. Help!

Hi guys,

I'm having some problems with FSX that I can't sort out. I need some help. I have fixed some but these I can't.

1.  When flying,  the scenery seem to have an over resolution, with tiny little dots moving around. The sky sometimes has various tones of light blue in stripes across the sky. In the VC in some planes  it's difficult to read labels. Also some planes appear ghost like.  

2. Helicopters don't have power to fly. They can just hover a few feet and don't really fly. Add on ones, don't start after the initial stage. Payware planes, only the recently bought ones seem ok.   Pmdg do work ok as well as some others.  Older ones don't start correctly. I had a bit of a crash sometime ago, but everything went back to normal, or so it seemed at least at the time.

3. When I try to re install payware, because they're older than a year the licence key does not work. Do I have to buy the same planes, again,  from Fs shops? 

I'm in a bit of a "flat spin" if you know what I mean. Need some help. 

Thanks a million in advance.

JGoncalves

Don't know much about payware stuff and license expiration. For the scenery/cockpit

issues, do you have your FSX resolution matching your Windows resolution for

fullscreen mode?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Hi Charlie, I did manage to sort out the scenery. Also made sure about the resolution. They were not matching. On the payware planes I did again re install. It's looking better. Just the powerless helis left now. Might be with the controller. Will see.

Thanks for a lot.

JGoncalves