Sign in to follow this  
aceridgey

Latest version bugs, a step backwards?

Hi guys,

On the experimental 0.1.94.

1) If one goes to spot view (right click > outside > Spot) you cannot get back into the VC anymore by using joystick commands

2) Spot view panning is back to just on the horizonal, no more 3d panning using hte hat switch

General feedback

* I am constantly having to import my Ezdok presets as they don't seem to copy over from other chase plane and it's like each livery is unique not aircraft type

* When we save our mouse/keyboard sensitivity, could this be saved to a master file, so I don't have to keep doing it for every flight?

* Could we use the S, A (shift a , Shift S) functions to cycle views to spot etc

All I could think of on the top of my head

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version:                  0.1.94
PLV:                      0.1.536
.NET:                     4.6 RC or later
Running Sim:              P3D 3.4.18.19475 Supported
Current aircraft:         PMDG 737-800NGX WL
Current aircraft cfg:     D:\Prepar3D v3\SimObjects\Airplanes\PMDG 737-800NGX WL\aircraft.cfg

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

1) If one goes to spot view (right click > outside > Spot) you cannot get back into the VC anymore by using joystick commands

In 0.1.94 or in 0.1.5XX (Alpha 1.5)?

2) Spot view panning is back to just on the horizonal, no more 3d panning using hte hat switch

In 0.1.94 this is a normal behavior. It should work as expected in 0.1.5XX (Alpha 1.5)

* I am constantly having to import my Ezdok presets as they don't seem to copy over from other chase plane and it's like each livery is unique not aircraft type

They should be saved on the server automatically and restored when you relaunch the application. If you are having issues with those, please contact us via email

* When we save our mouse/keyboard sensitivity, could this be saved to a master file, so I don't have to keep doing it for every flight?

Same as the presets, they should be saved automatically and restored when you relaunch.

* Could we use the S, A (shift a , Shift S) functions to cycle views to spot etc

You can set those hotkeys from ChasePlane's Preferences

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

In 0.1.94 or in 0.1.5XX (Alpha 1.5)?

In 0.1.94 this is a normal behavior. It should work as expected in 0.1.5XX (Alpha 1.5)

They should be saved on the server automatically and restored when you relaunch the application. If you are having issues with those, please contact us via email

Same as the presets, they should be saved automatically and restored when you relaunch.

You can set those hotkeys from ChasePlane's Preferences

Awesome, best email to use?

Alex Ridge

Understood,

However, the version of chase plane i was using a few days ago, the spot view panning worked absolutely fine, so was the cycling between views.

Any ideas?

Alex Ridge

Understood,

However, the version of chase plane i was using a few days ago, the spot view panning worked absolutely fine, so was the cycling between views.

Any ideas?

Enable Experimental Versions in the preferences.

If you experience a crash while using Alpha 1.5, you will be reverted back to 0.1.94

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Enable Experimental Versions in the preferences.

If you experience a crash while using Alpha 1.5, you will be reverted back to 0.1.94

The experimental version has always  been ticked. So 0.1.94 is the latest for me

Aha,

Well,

I reinstalled it and i am now on 1.5 alpha :)

Alex

• Upvote 1

Alex Ridge