Sign in to follow this  
Rolfspan

LNM Transition Vs FSC 9.6 Fix

Hello again! I recently flew from Toronto CYTZ to Saint John N.B. CYSJ. Due to wind conditions I needed to land on Rwy 32. Typically I would aim for Adowe > Dugvo > Gablo  and that would get me to Rwy 32. The heading of 320 would be set and all I need to concern myself would be the speed and altitude until I had the airport in sight.  In FSC 9.6 they show Adowe as a fix on the map along with other fixes to get me to 32. I have not been able to see any such fixes on  the LNM map although Adowe is identified as a transition point for rwy 32 on the approach information for the destination airport in this case CYSJ. I thought I looked everywhere, but then who knows. Maybe I am missing something.

Kindest regards,

Rolf

Hi Rolf,

the missing waypoints are a known problem in the version 1.2.2.beta and are already fixed here. I can find all three waypoints.

This will be released soon.

I assume you're not using any Navdata updates and CYSJ is the Orbx airport because the default Saint John does not have a waypoint ADOWE.

Alex

Hi Alex,  

CYSJ is a Simaddons Airport and the "Adowe" Fix is about 20 nm east of the airport in the Bay of Fundy. The "Fixes" can be seen in the Flightsim Commander 9.6 map. I tried attaching a picture of that item without any luck. I look forward to the next revision but no hurry on my part.

Thanks again.

Rolf