Sign in to follow this  
ionfresko

Morning in Bella Coola (CYBD) – Bell 412 X-Plane 11

Great video!  Very tempted by this scenery.  Did have a couple questions if you don't mind.

How far does the "winter wonderland" extend?  It's a great effect they achieved!  And when turned on, does winter hurt performance (other than the falling snow you mentioned compared to non winter mode?

Thanks again for the video and awesome piloting as well.

Thanks alot be77solo! The winterscenery stretches, I believe, as far as the scenery, i.e., som 250 square km or so (look at the site). But if you use the various winter addons, it gets perfectly seamless, and winter everywhere. Really cool (look inte description). As to winter performance, I haven't checked it up systematically yet. But I'm pretty sure that, insofar as textures are concerned, there is not difference at all.

• Upvote 1

Fantastic video of a fantastic scenery!  :smile:

Thanks alot be77solo! The winterscenery stretches, I believe, as far as the scenery, i.e., som 250 square km or so (look at the site). But if you use the various winter addons, it gets perfectly seamless, and winter everywhere. Really cool (look inte description). As to winter performance, I haven't checked it up systematically yet. But I'm pretty sure that, insofar as textures are concerned, there is not difference at all.

Your video was so good I decided to buy the scenery, and man, it is in fact excellent!  I've been enjoying it the last few days in all sorts of aircraft.  Thanks for pushing me over the edge. :Party: