Sign in to follow this  
PCaviator007

Mitsubishi MU 2

I purchased the Mitsubishi MU 2 from PCaviator.com a few days ago. I like it so far, but I have found that it only uses 38% of fuel. Once it consumes down to 62%, it stops consuming fuel. I can actually fly around the globe if I wanted to non stop. Not sure what  the problem it. I tried using the repair option in the hangar window (Shift+1), but all it does is fill the tanks to 100% and the same thing occurs every time. 

I also noticed that I cannot turn on/off the night lights using the hangar window, but they don't do anything. I suppose I have the latest version, but I am not sure. I do not have FSXSE loaded with many add-ons, I just have a few payware aircraft installed (in case they may interfere with the Mitsubishi): Justflight 152, F1 Cessna 441, Justflight Piper Seneca, Maddog2008, Carenado C208, Flythere ERJ, Alabeo Piper Saratoga TC II and the Chieftain.

I also have a few free scenery, plus Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Tennessee from Megascenery plus ORBX Global and Vector. I have the CFG file tweaked and I get great performance for my system specs.

My system specs (if it matters):

FSXSE

HP Elitebook 2570P

Intel i7 3740QM (upgraded by me and running great)

Intel HD 4000 (I know it is not the best)

8gb of Ram

250gb Samsung SSD

1tb Toshiba HDD

Windows 7 Pro