Sign in to follow this  
Bushpilot1984

New Flight simulation Group not enoughf of them

Hello t here P3d simmers out there happy 2017

welcome to a bright new yr of flight simmin    n ways i got a new communty out there if any buddy who  flys p3d would like to come fly with us at        the   VFDs =flight simming community we are a bunch of    really nice guys who got tired of  Ego trips  on other server but a server of really   just here to have fun and fly  simulation  and enjoy each other company if in one is  interested  stop by our team   speak at   51.254.172.244

and Yes we support  P3d   Fsx and  Dcs world for  flight simulation feel free n stop by     Happy flyings ya all

Is English spoken fluently on your TS?

spacer.png

Is English spoken fluently on your TS?

LOL :smile:

Asus Rampage VI Extreme Encore(water Cooled) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Hybrid, 64 DD4 @ 2800 2 x 2x M.2 in raid 0.

Are you aloud to speak with punctuation?

Most of what is said on the Internet may be the same thing they shovel on the regular basis at the local barn.

If I might make a recommendation?

In your announcement, it might be good to list the type of aircraft and type of flying you guys do, and what area you fly in.  Also, the days and times when your group is most active wouldn't hurt.

I wish you the very best luck!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

The word is allowed, not aloud.  If one desires to point out another's flaws, one should not do so utilizing their own flaws.

• Upvote 3

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

The word is allowed, not aloud.  If one desires to point out another's flaws, one should not do so utilizing their own flaws.

The word is 'allowed', not 'aloud'. If one desires to point out another's flaws, one should not do so utilising their own.

There you go, fixed that for you.

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

The word is 'allowed', not 'aloud'. If one desires to point out another's flaws, one should not do so utilising their own.

There you go, fixed that for you.

Not my words, but;

"In most words containing the ending, both -ise and -ize are acceptable in British English. Oxford University Press (which publishes all the Oxford Dictionaries) is well known as preferring -ize, but most other British publishers and authorities prefer -ise."

and

"Oxford press prefer -ize and Cambridge press prefer -ise. It is traditionally more British to use -ise, but as both are accepted, -ize is international and it often makes sense to conform rather than alienate, unless you want a particularly British aesthetic."

Now, back to topic:-)

Ryzen 9 5900X || Gigabyte RTX 4090 Windforce 24G || G.Skill TridentZ 32GB@3600CL16 || Asus ROG Strix Gaming-E X570
XPG SX8200 Pro 2TB M.2 NVMe || Corsair iCUE H115i PRO XT || Phanteks Eclipse P500A D-RGB || Phanteks Revolt Pro 1000W
Gigabyte 43'' FV43U 4k@144hz || X55 Rhino || G27 || Oculus Quest 2 || Turtle Beach Velocity One

LOL For a short while I seriously thought you were being sarcastic about the lack of punctuation in the OP's post... ;)

Greetings from cold and snowy Minnesota!  If that is a url you are listing I get taken to a page that is asking me to create a server.?  Am I missing something or did I misinterpret?

Thx