Sign in to follow this  
EFRAIN

FSX SE; chase plane crash after a long flight

Hello guys,

1st let me clarify I like chase plane and I been using it for over a month, now today I had an issue, takeoff, cruise all normal, as soon as I start descending I started to hear the Cpu alert so I knew something was going to happen, I was on the PMDG NGX and as soon as I was on final my panel basically stopped working, every display stopped then more and more the alert, i was able to touch down not knowing if my flaps were down or my gear, right at reverse thrust the FSX crashed to desktop, my pc is not bad I think, please guys how can I prevent that?? I have the option to use any Cpu available and never gad this before, please help, I really like chase plane but this was disappointed today after been on the computer for over 2 hours flying, see bellow my specs and the flight, thanks for any answers.

NGX

EHAM (FLYTAMPA) TO EKCH (FLYTAMPA)

Specs

i7 6700K 4.0 Processor

GTX1070

16RAM

2TB space

124 SSD

Windows 10 64bit

Efrain RodriguezP3DWindows 10 64bitIntel i7 6700 4.0 Quad Core NVidia GTX1070<p>120SSD / 2TB

Hi Efrain,

From what you described, I have no idea what the issue is...

What is a "Core alert"?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Dynamic select CPU sorry, was like a sound and when I went to chase plane on the top right was flashing the VAS alert

Efrain RodriguezP3DWindows 10 64bitIntel i7 6700 4.0 Quad Core NVidia GTX1070<p>120SSD / 2TB

Efrain, CPU assignments have nothing to do with VAS usage

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

OK thanks, I just also purchased EHAM and my texture were changed to 4096 so maybe that caused the low VAS, thanks I try again and let you know.

Hi Keven, now I switch to P3D maybe a week ago and on every flight that is maybe longer than an hour I always get the low VAS alert (VAS numbers low and flashing) no clue what to do, my machine is pretty decent and I don't use everything max, I don't have major airports addons, only few FSDT, Taxi2gate and others but not EHAM or KJFK, nothing major is what im trying to say, also my settings are normal not all to the right, don't get me wrong I LOVE chase plane and everyday is getting better and better but this has become an issue if every flight I will get in the tension of crashing the sim due to VAS low. Please let me know if I can change anything to prevent this or not have it that often.

Thanks.

Ive seen this using the PMDG 777, FSLabs 320, majestic dash and one time using the A2A c172.