Sign in to follow this  
Beedan

Support system...

Hello,

I am making this topic to let you know if you don't already that your support page is not working in terms of sending me a forgot password or even login in. 

Thanks

Brandon Rodgers

c9i5Vco.jpg

Maybe you don't have a password. The User ID and password are different for support than the user ID and password that you used when you purchase you airplane. If you have not done so, you need to register first and during that process you select your used ID and password.

Maybe you don't have a password. The User ID and password are different for support than the user ID and password that you used when you purchase you airplane. If you have not done so, you need to register first and during that process you select your used ID and password.

I have tried that I know my username but forgot my password and I have tried forgot password and putting in my email and username but I get nothing in my email asking me to reset it :(

Yep, their store system is separate from their ticket system and checking their support center I could easily log in on my 1st attempt.

Oliver Maertens

Yeh I know that I have contacted support before.

Brandon Rodgers

c9i5Vco.jpg

I have tried that I know my username but forgot my password and I have tried forgot password and putting in my email and username but I get nothing in my email asking me to reset it

Make sure to include your full name in your posts here. It's a forum rule, but it also has the practical purpose of letting me jump into the support system and look up and information I can find without first requesting information from you.

Kyle Rodgers

Make sure to include your full name in your posts here. It's a forum rule, but it also has the practical purpose of letting me jump into the support system and look up and information I can find without first requesting information from you.

Ah okay, I will do that now I rarely use these forums thanks for letting me know.

Brandon Rodgers

c9i5Vco.jpg

How do I go about resetting my password if the support system is not sending me a email?

Brandon Rodgers

c9i5Vco.jpg

How do I go about resetting my password if the support system is not sending me a email?

Maybe the email is in your junk or spam folder.

Maybe the email is in your junk or spam folder.

Nope nothing is their either, I was think of making a new profile on the support but that won't work as it is not linked with my current profile with the main site

Brandon Rodgers

c9i5Vco.jpg

Nope nothing is their either, I was think of making a new profile on the support but that won't work as it is not linked with my current profile with the main site

There is no way to reset or change your password unless your have the email which probably contains a link for the reset. All you can do is wait and hope someone from PMDG sees this thread. Kyle Rodgers is associated with PMDG and is the moderator of this forum. Maybe he will see it later today. Good luck.

There is no way to reset or change your password unless your have the email which probably contains a link for the reset. All you can do is wait and hope someone from PMDG sees this thread. Kyle Rodgers is associated with PMDG and is the moderator of this forum. Maybe he will see it later today. Good luck.

Yeh lets hope as I have tried it 10x and get nothing

Brandon Rodgers

c9i5Vco.jpg

Yeh lets hope as I have tried it 10x and get nothing

Sure you're checking the right email address? The one we have from you that's verified is a gmail account with part of one of your names and "sims3" (sorry for being vague, but I don't want to expose your email to anyone).

The email shows as verified, so the system definitely got through to that account at some point. Have you also been checking the junkmail folder in that account?

Kyle Rodgers

Sure you're checking the right email address? The one we have from you that's verified is a gmail account with part of one of your names and "sims3" (sorry for being vague, but I don't want to expose your email to anyone).

The email shows as verified, so the system definitely got through to that account at some point. Have you also been checking the junkmail folder in that account?

Yes that is the correct email that I use and been trying to send a forgot password to and nothing in my spam/ junk folder

Brandon Rodgers

c9i5Vco.jpg

Yes that is the correct email that I use and been trying to send a forgot password to and nothing in my spam/ junk folder

In that case, I'm not sure what to offer up. Google's system tends to be pretty good about not flagging thing's as spam when they aren't.

With our store system, I can actually force a password change. I haven't figured out how to do it for the support system.

Kyle Rodgers

HI guys,

I have the exactly same problem here (and my e-mail address used for the support account is Gmail too).  :sad:

I hope that a solution can be raised up soon.  :wink: