Sign in to follow this  
pdieguez

Is PCAviator.com a real store? Missing order and unable to talk to anyone there

I ordered some of the mega scenery and paid for the CD backup copies, never did receive them and they ignored multiple attempts to get in touch with them. They still have the nerve even though I have tried to unsubscribe multiple times to constantly email me wondering why I have not bought anything from them recently. :) 

That's enough bashing of PC Aviator, USA.  This kind of stuff is not appropriate here at AVSIM.  Go to Reddit and complain.  If you have an issue with a FS Store, contact the store through their contact system.  If they do not respond, you need to go to your credit card company and cancel the transaction and then report the store to the BBC.  Then do not use them again.  The OP needs to show a bit more patience especially over the Christmas and New Year season.  Not only are FS Store owners short on staffing, so are the carriers who have to deliver the product.  The winter weather has a lot to do with it too!  Members need to stop bashing our FS Stores!  They provide a valuable service to our community.

Topic closed.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10