Sign in to follow this  
taiyang

dx10fixerlib CTD when exiting fsx

Good-day. I am experiencing a CTD when FSX is loading, app error faults dx10fixerlib.dll  as well. ("Faulty application path"). Just installed 1.4 yesterday, and dx10 scenery fixer works as it should before the cloud shadows installation. Running Latest versions of each.

Thanks!

- Joseph

The first problem CTD on exit for a very few customers is understood and a fix will be included in 1.5.

The second problem CTD starting a flight happens if you have Ground Shadows ticked in FSX settings and also the Fixer Shadows Option "Disable Volume  Shadows" ticked.  

I suspect that fsxar177 is the only person with this combination of settings and cloud shadows .  For now untick the Disable Volume Shadows  as a workaround.   I hope to fix this in 1.5 also.

Great Job Steve,

I was one of the guys getting the crash on exiting the Sim, but never bother to file because I did not experienced it in flight.

After 1.5 the Sim closes  without the error  :dance:  :dance:  :dance: