Sign in to follow this  
2001kraft

V•IST•A Virtual Airlines Boeing 767-200

Hello there.

I have recently started a virtual airline, named V•IST•A Virtual Airlines.

I have been attempting to apply the livery myself, but ran out of time, hence me asking if someone was willing to help me out.

The livery needs to be placed on a Boeing 767-200, downloadable here (requires additional file, here). The paintkit is available here (window configs can be switched within the file; needs to be the single-door variant).

The livery can be seen on our website (pictures are expanded on click). I will provide textures and logos to any painter that will respond.

Please do note that our fleet consists of multiple types of aircraft, and that if the painter is interested, we can provide more planes to paint. We try to use freeware aircraft, mostly.

Thank you very much for your time.