Sign in to follow this  
MrSpeaker

Anyone with Weird behavior with ezdok v2 and 35A

Im using ezdok v2, Im having a horrible issue with the 35a, its violently banking all over the place, even did a few barrel roles, when I use the ezdok global disable option it retures to normal flight, when i re enable ezdok it goes crazy again, the flight director is all over the place. cant figure this one out, let me know if anyone else see this.

Did you only start getting the weird behaviour with ezdok V2? I'm still on ezdok V1 but I've had an issue with the 35A getting blown about silly in really violent turbulence. It bounces up and down ridiculously and I can hear loud wind noises battering the aircraft outside. Sometimes the aircraft slews almost 90 degrees from the flight path. I had it in P3Dv2.5 and still get it in P3Dv3.4. I've found the only way to get rid of the problem is to switch off Accufeel ASL. Not sure if it's the same issue you're seeing though. 

With the latest update Ezdok Camera 2.0.2.22 you can disable the fuselage effects, so maybe this helps.