Sign in to follow this  
jt8d9a

Snow...

Nice shots! Nothing beats a nice winter scene in the mountains...

Absolutely the best 'snow' rendition. I live in the Ottawa area and, making reference to the first snapshot, that's exactly what the ground looks like when the wind sweeps the snow over hard-surface ground. What's the name of the plugin/utility? Thanks.

Nice shots, and yeah, I am interested also to know which sim is this, and if it's xplane what plug-in was used.  Although I am suspicious that this is AeroFly 2.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

Many thanks for the nice comments. It`s X-Plane with xenviro, CYBD and the new seasonal textures.

Thank you for your reply and thanks for taking time to post these very nice shots.

JJ