Little Navmap stable Release

See the Changelog in the online manual for comprehensive list of changes since version 1.0.5.

Little Navmap Links

Release page on GitHub

Direct download link Windows

Direct download link macOS

Little Navconnect Links

Release page on GitHub

Direct download link Windows

Changes from 1.2.2 to 1.2.4

Version 1.2.3 was an internal release only.

The program will start with a default window layout. You have to rearrange your dock windows again.
Users updating from 1.0.5 need to erase and reload the scenery library database.

• Removed central map window and moved map to dock window. Docking windows are much more flexible now.
  • Added missing localizer and backcourse ILS frequencies to approach information.
  • Fixed problem with disappearing route due to airport overflow on map.
  • User aircraft track is now cleared if user aircraft jumps too far due to airport change or for other reasons.
  • All known problems in macOS fixed: Map is now centered on last position. Overlays are available again. KML loading and centering is working.
  • Solved display issue in route table where texts lost bold attribute.
  • Problem fixed where program unnecessarily assigned a default runway as departure position.
  • User defined waypoints are now length limited when parsing flight plan descriptions to avoid problems in flight simulator.
  • Fixed automatic numbering of user defined waypoints for flightplan containing user defined coordinates.
  • Added 15 character degree/minute/second coordinate format as used by Skyvector to flight plan route description.
  • Fixed problem with wrong distance and other wrong indications in elevation profile for some flight plans.
  • Fixed missing magnetic variance correction on flight plan course in certain cases.
  • Fixed problem when zooming in to small flight plans.
  • Solved problem where terminal waypoints of add-on airports were deleted.
  • Invalid navaids are now omitted.
  • Jetway indication for gates is correct now.
  • Changed flight plan saving to ensure better compatibility with third party tools.
  • Fixed wrong (negated) UTC time offset on user aircraft display.
  • Updated manual.
  • Cleanup in dialogs. Updated tooltips and tab order.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Are you wife's books available in English anywhere?  My German is a bit rusty, high school was almost 50 years ago.

Thanks

Sue

Hi Sue,

sorry, they're only available in German. She is not famous enough (yet?) to get translations into other languages.:smile:

Alex

Hi sorry if I'm in the wrong place to post a query but just found your great program through PC Pilot. I have downloaded it but am having problems. All ok at start downloaded and run it and looks great createded a data base all ok but then shut it down and tried to create a shortcut from the program and wouldn't run and I tried both exe files but comes up with you have files missing from your computer. I'm running Win10 pro. Thanks Derek.