Sign in to follow this  
jspringe

Tilt/Pan with Hat Switch

I am not able to tilt or pan with my hat switch when Chase Plane is enabled.  I looks like it is trying to start to move, but then something is preventing it.  Internal and external views.  If I set "Golbal Enable OFF" then the hat switch is able to pan/tilt correctly.

Also, similar but a different scenario:  If I select "Track Aircraft" then the hat switch is also locked into place (will not tilt or pan).  But in this case (external view) I would like it to pan around the aircraft (the aircraft staying in the center of the view) similar to the simulator default spot view.  If I set "Global Enable OFF" then the hat switch is able to pan correctly,

Thanks.

Hi,

Remove the control assignments from P3D/FSX and assign them in ChasePlane

Regards,

Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

But, then they won't work when CP is in Global Enable OFF?

Indeed

You can't have both as they will fight each other

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Keven,

Richard here and I was a former user of Chase Plane, however, 'Old Prop' is gone and I've switched to EZCAv3 and have the same issue with my Flight Sim Yoke 'hat' as well. You mentioned to a customer that the ability to assigned connections is inherently possible by assigning those functions to EZCAv3. Are you versed to provide further detail on how to assigned my 'hat' switch by using EzDok assignments? I have internal panning, however not external. Any information you could pass this way would be most appreciated. Thanks!

Richard Rice

Flight Simmer since FS5

Regards,

Richard Rice

Hello,

I downloaded the product and attempted to install - however things weren't good with my paths, That said, when I got to LegacyInterfaces things went somewhat south. I have a production install and not a beta version of FSX-SE. There was no FSX-SE, or FSX-ACC to choose from ( this may have been a registry issue on the first installation of my FSX-SE product). I'll say for now from the initial installation) of FSX-SE and that's when I decided to send a note! The remaining choices I don't believe would have helped.my issue(s). At this point, what are my options? Is it at all possible to reconstruct my pathways in such a way that I can turn this around? I also assume had the install gone perfect I would have had the registration key as well? What would you suggest I back up to and restart from?  Can the pathways be re-established through your product???? One thing's for sure, I got the time this weekend to take this on. Hope you can help!

Thanks,

Richard Rice

Regards,

Richard Rice