I like it and I'm in the market for new flight controls... All that's left is "how much"?

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Looks interesting. I am curious about the amount of travel on the axis', as well as the targeted price range. And does it connect to the XBone? 

It's certainly priced right, and given the people involved I'm full of optimism for this product!  Sign me the heck up!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

I like it and I'm in the market for new flight controls... All that's left is "how much"?

Price was given, supposed to be $169

Count me in hat switch on right - nice want one now - great price nice rocker switches - thanks to original poster   :dance:

Rich Sennett

Looks very interesting indeed...

It's nice to see someone new entering this field. If the quality proves to be there this will indeed be interesting.  I've always used a stick for simming, but this just might tempt me to try a yoke for a change which will be more aligned with my days of flying in the real world.

Martin 

Sims: MSFS and X-plane 11

Home Airport: CYCW - Chilliwack, BC Canada

i5 13600KF 32GB DDR4 3600 RAM, RTX3080TI  HP Reverb G2

Looks nice!

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

My apologies, I did miss the price listing, as well as the stated 180 degrees rotation. It is a very good looking yoke for an incredible price. If it has sufficient travel on the elevator axis, it will give even yoko, the yoke, not ono, a run for the money.

One thing I'm always curious about - why doesn't someone make an affordable 737-style yoke, maybe in plastic? If someone made a $169 737-style yoke I bet they'll sell like hotcakes.

If it has sufficient travel on the elevator axis, it will give even yoko, the yoke, not ono, a run for the money.

:blink:

But you never know, those suckers might be 'aerospace grade'.

MarkH

gGzCVFp.jpg
Core i7-7700K / 32Gb DDR4 / Gigabyte GTX1070 / 1080p x 3 x weird / Win7 64 Pro

If you look at the poster on the wall that looks to be a more refined version compared to actual photos - notice the white buttons which is not on wall poster picture

This looks more of what we will see as a rtm version - very nice

http://gamingshogun.com/2017/01/05/snakebyte-unveils-honeycomb-aeronautical-line-flight-sim-peripherals/

Rich Sennett

Add some force feedback and I'm a buyer.   Until then,  my TM Hotas will have to do.