'aerospace grade'.

What, exactly, does "aerospace grade" mean? Did they use T6 aluminum somewhere in the construction?

Sounds more like sales pitch, mumbo jumbo, to make people go "ooohh, it's gotta be good because it says "aerospace grade". 

We'll find out eventually, cause we will all be buying one to replace the crappy saitek.

I'd have to see one in person and try it first. Lot's of promotional material these days for electronics stuff states that the product is carefully designed by experts. But then the design is shipped off to some factory and the build quality is junk. And then there is the question of the hardware drivers. 

• Upvote 1

1) IT has the full 180° yoke movement is ideal for flight of any craft.

2 ) lots of button and hat switch too

3) $169? good price

This is a contenda! ")

The Q is, what does this have that the Saitek Cessna Yoke does not have?  My Saitek Cessna yoke is coming in3 weeks.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

1) IT has the full 180° yoke movement is ideal for flight of any craft.

2 ) lots of button and hat switch too

3) $169? good price

This is a contenda! ")

The Q is, what does this have that the Saitek Cessna Yoke does not have?  My Saitek Cessna yoke is coming in3 weeks.

For starters the Cessna has two usb ports tp plug stuff into which is nce but not a deal breaker as I have a belkin 7 port usb powered hub also I dont think this has buttons in front of each handle still not a deal breaker with all the rocker switches - really looking forward to this - will have a Cessna yoke for sale lol

That said will be interested in how easy it is to remove yoke from table with out loosing its holding capability over time - I always remove yoke once a week to get it out of the way to do day job

Rich Sennett

AVANTIME - the closest thing to it, would be this: at 450 USD and free shipping to North American customers, which has a full interchangable yoke handle, able to switch between 737, 747, 757,767,777 crj emb and erj as of now.  787 will be next out, which is being worked on with Qualitywings builders.

https://www.facebook.com/Aircraftcontrolengineering/

Solid metal cast, will last for years.  An investment to say the least, and allot more affordable, when compared to others in the market at a price point close to 1000$ plus shipping

1) IT has the full 180° yoke movement is ideal for flight of any craft.[/size]

2 ) lots of button and hat switch too[/size]

3) $169? good price[/size]

This is a contenda! ")[/size]

The Q is, what does this have that the Saitek Cessna Yoke does not have?  My Saitek Cessna yoke is coming in3 weeks.[/size]

Switch panel? (Not even sure if you actually looked at the product)

Switch panel? (Not even sure if you actually looked at the product)

I did ... I eliminated that with Saitek's free throttle and switches..They even out It;s a wash. So the competition was the Yoke. 

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Nice looking yoke, thanks for sharing OP!  Looks like it could be a good addition.

No throttle quadrant? I like the design but not sure with out a quadrant. I will say I hate how sticky my Saitek is.

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

On 4/18/2017 at 1:00 PM, prowler5150 said:

They now have a website. It looks like the price is $199, not $169.

http://flyhoneycomb.com/

6 inches of elevator travel... nice! That is twice the travel on my saitek

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

They are working on adding force feedback.  

\Robert Hamlich/

On 4/23/2017 at 2:19 PM, HUSSAR said:

They are working on adding force feedback.  

For the first yoke release or another future product?