Not for first release, no.

\Robert Hamlich/

On 28/09/2017 at 1:48 AM, Angelo Cosma said:

Any updates so far? I also emailed them and have yet to hear back. 

I've been in touch with them and this is the latest news. They won't be able to show it at the Cosford show in England next weekend but do hope to show it at Lelystad, Netherlands in November.

They appear to be using some components from PFC which is good news.

Keep a lookout on their Facebook page as that is where they will be announcing news.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi Folks,

This stuff looks promising... LOL - as someone else mentioned - they need to re-label that "ARP" button... I'll be following along...

Regards,
Scott 

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Well I would give this product a go and replace my saitek junk [sick and tired of fixing it]

but at this stage, its starting to look like nothing is going to come of this product. I have tried emailing them and no response, and now their Facebook page doesn't seem to exist anymore.

But on the good side, their website is still up, so just maybe there will be something in it after all, but im not holding my breath though.

“Flying should not be a journey to the destination with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved Aircraft,

but rather to skid sideways in a cloud of smoke down the runway, engines on fire, passengers screaming, physically worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! That was one hell of a Ride and we're on Schedule!”

@bedgie, your doubts are misplaced. I asked about how these units are fixed to desktops and had a reply from my contact overnight.

They are due to be released Q1 2018. Perhaps you should follow my topic which has more info.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather