Sign in to follow this  
smoothchat

Wow! Chaseplane is amazing

Congratulations on a top class program. 

You can tell that the developers really care about quality and have gone that extra mile to make it easy to use.

If I may push my barrow again, the one extra feature that would make it perfect for my sim projects (and ween me off EZDOK), would be to introduce some aircraft drift  when in external spot/chase mode. 

Even just a slow slight randomised " figure" 8 x/y/z drift of the camera would add more realism to external views as it would look like a view from a real chase plane !!

Once again.  An excellent product, and exciting that it's still in an Alpha, and there is more to come!! 

Well done!

Specs: Win10, 4790K, nVidia 1080ti, Saitek Yoke+Quadrant+Radio/Switch and AP panels, VRInsight 737 overhead, Virtual Avionics 737 MCP. 3 x 1440*900 main display + 1024*600 VDU display. NLR V3 Motion seat. Oculus DK2 CV1 HTC Vive VR headsets.

+1  totally agree.  Keven and team are first class in there support and 'fixing' issues so quickly.

Also, if you haven't already got an 'xbox' controller(Win), then I would totally recommended it.  I purchaser one a few days ago  and it takes CP to another level.  Doing a walk around is now so easy and realistic.  Walking around the airports is also good, surprising how much scenery you have missed  :wink:

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

We did multiple experiments to bring such functionality but it's easier said than done. Synchronizing ChasePlane's frequency to the aircraft's movements is really tricky to accomplish.

This being said, we aren't done with it and we have a few more ideas to tryout.

Regards,

keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

We did multiple experiments to bring such functionality but it's easier said than done. Synchronizing ChasePlane's frequency to the aircraft's movements is really tricky to accomplish.

This being said, we aren't done with it and we have a few more ideas to tryout.

Regards,

keven

Looking forward to it. I was about to upgrade to Ezdok V2 this weekend, but I ultimately landed on ChasePlane instead.  Will be diving in to it some time this week when I have a spare evening. 

Congrats on the release, and I hope to see a similar "horizon look" feature appear in you software, as that was the only new feature in Ezdok V2 that excited me.

Cheers.

You can have the Follow Horizon feature in the turbulence page already (in Alpha 1.5)

• Upvote 1

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42