Sign in to follow this  
TristanAbyss

Sim savyy sat africa

Hi guys,

In the screenshot forums i saw many beautiful pics which have sim savyy sat africa in the description. I wonder where to achieve this scenery. The file library gave no results, nor did google. The only sim savyy website i could reach seems to be offline.

Anyone has a tip for me where to purchase their products?

Thanks in advance,

Tris

I am curious about the screenshots you mention as I cannot recall Sim Savyy ever creating photoreal for Aftica but I cannot fine the screenshots in the screenshot forum.  Do you have a thread title?

Clutch

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

I am curious about the screenshots you mention as I cannot recall Sim Savyy ever creating photoreal for Aftica but I cannot fine the screenshots in the screenshot forum. Do you have a thread title?

Clutch

He's talking about the screen shots that HLJames posts.

Hi guys,

In the screenshot forums i saw many beautiful pics which have sim savyy sat africa in the description. I wonder where to achieve this scenery. The file library gave no results, nor did google. The only sim savyy website i could reach seems to be offline.

Anyone has a tip for me where to purchase their products?

Thanks in advance,

Tris

Simsavyy is not longer available. The fellow who was making the SimSavyy scenery is now producing the photoreal for MegaSceneryEarth that is sold through PC Aviator.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Mmmm... I also heard he was no longer making scenery for MegasceneryEarth?  Rumors....rumors...

I noticed suddenly the resolution changed mid-stream after "heralding" ultra hi-res 50cm resolution with their new releases.  That is no more?  They are just using more current data which is 1.2m.

Africa would have been cool.

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Mmmm... I also heard he was no longer making scenery for MegasceneryEarth? Rumors....rumors....

Hard to say as I hadn't heard that he wasn't producing for MSE anymore.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator