Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Jardesign A330 Impressive

Also Jardeisgn ground handling - thanks for looking  :smile:

b65wfb.jpg

• Upvote 7

Rich Sennett

out of all the planes in x-plane this is my favorite airbus,the 767 for boeing. this airbus looks so real in vr, i was blown away.

Another masterpiece screenshot. Some day I must invest in some heavies....

Hans

out of all the planes in x-plane this is my favorite airbus,the 767 for boeing. this airbus looks so real in vr, i was blown away.

It does look great - needs updating after RTM XP11 so have to wait to put it thru its paces - looking forward to the 320 also which is less ready for XP11

Another masterpiece screenshot. Some day I must invest in some heavies....

Thank you Hans highly recommend this A330 not ready for prime time but developer is trying to keep up a bit with XP11 beta - the 320 forget it that will be a longer wait - by the way best vc rain that I have seen so far on XP aircraft not that theres many but blows away the crj 200

By the way gorund handling is free with this A330 purchase only otherwise you have to buy the stand alone product which I would like to do but developer has not answered my question if it will work with XP11 native aircraft such as the 737 also not free for Their A320

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

That looks awesome!

• Upvote 1

Kerry W. Gipe
Savannah Georgia, USA
US FAA A&P / Commercial Pilot Multi Engine Land IFR

Your talent is a gift from God. How you use your talent is your gift back to God.

Would XP-11 be a good investment as of right now? I still have 10, but I'm debating on coughing up some money for 11. Any pros and cons for 11 and 10? Excellent picture as well! 

• Upvote 2

-Chris Crawford

-ATP/MEL

- B737 / B777 / B-727 / EMB-145 / LR-JET

The Reflection in that shot is nothing short of Spectacular!!! :good: Bravo!!! 

• Upvote 1

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

XP11 is beautiful- but has some issues that still have kept me from crossing over...

I use XEnviro, which really improves the clouds and also acts as a real weather generator. - it has some issues with visibility layers, and winter weather presentation. 

You can see night lighting through obscuration and clouds. I'm sure they'll fix this. 

During heavy wind conditions, the plane is almost uncontrollable on the ground. 

Seasonal textures aren't there.

But on a day VFR/VMC test flight at dusk, night, day, it is VERY detailed and VERY alive- moving traffic on the ground, hazard lighting, etc. 

- I just would wish that xlife would use traffic that matches the region you're in. For example an Air Berlin A320 flying in Oklahoma... 

• Upvote 1

Brendan R, KDXR PHNL KJFK

Type rated: SF34 / DH8 (Q400) / DC9 717 MD-88/ B767 (CFI/II/MEI/ATP)

Majestic Software Q400 Beta Team / Pilot Consultant / Twitter @violinvelocity

XP11 is beautiful- but has some issues that still have kept me from crossing over...

I use XEnviro, which really improves the clouds and also acts as a real weather generator. - it has some issues with visibility layers, and winter weather presentation. 

You can see night lighting through obscuration and clouds. I'm sure they'll fix this. 

During heavy wind conditions, the plane is almost uncontrollable on the ground. 

Seasonal textures aren't there.

But on a day VFR/VMC test flight at dusk, night, day, it is VERY detailed and VERY alive- moving traffic on the ground, hazard lighting, etc. 

- I just would wish that xlife would use traffic that matches the region you're in. For example an Air Berlin A320 flying in Oklahoma... 

Thank you friends - XP11 has some issues such as sky banding - jagged shadows and more payware aircraft of high quality - that said hope they work it all out - low fps at the moment but if you didnt look at them its butter smooth and no blurries ever

But I dont have to run high AA on my 43" Sony UHD 4K monitor so that might be why I am pretty happy with performance even with low fps - I will stick with it and hope for the best - has a ton of potential  :wink:

Would XP-11 be a good investment as of right now? I still have 10, but I'm debating on coughing up some money for 11. Any pros and cons for 11 and 10? Excellent picture as well! 

Never used XP10 but comparisons between 10 & 11 to me after looking at YT videos looks night and day to me - the lighting is awesome except for the night sky its missing moon and stars at least with hdr on from what I have read - thanks Hans for that - have to check that out - anyway - more airport - scenery - season textures from 3rd party developers will help the cause a lot but at the moment they may be waiting till XP11 settles down so they are working with a stable build - makes sense to me - surprised xenviro is chasing a moving target but glad they are

As for free scenery Mister X is tops - His KBOS offering is stunning not sure why he doesnt just make payware its that good

Rich Sennett

Holy smokes! what a beautiful shot nice work Richard.  :smile:

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Holy smokes! what a beautiful shot nice work Richard.  :smile:

Thank you Cesar  :wink: hope all is well

Rich Sennett

Stunning shot!  Love those reflections on the fuselage.

• Upvote 1

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.