Sign in to follow this  
MIQUEL_7

P3D - CTD "ntdll.dll"

Hey members, 

My P3D keeps crashing with the error "ntdll.dll"...

I always fly the Airbus from Aerosoft the Airbus Bundle one...

here is my eventlog...

Naam van toepassing met fout: Prepar3D.exe, versie: 3.4.18.19475, tijdstempel: 0x5851bfd2
Naam van module met fout: ntdll.dll, versie: 10.0.14393.479, tijdstempel: 0x58256ca0
Uitzonderingscode: 0xc0000374
Foutmarge: 0x000d9d11
Id van proces met fout: 0x2bc
Starttijd van toepassing met fout: 0x01d269fcfe92f94e
Pad naar toepassing met fout: D:\Prepar3D - P3D\Prepar3D.exe
Pad naar module met fout: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Rapport-id: 4176dd8a-816d-4187-a9d3-6576112977dc
Volledige pakketnaam met fout: 
Relatieve toepassings-id van pakket met fout:

my other crash simular as underneeth here

Naam van toepassing met fout: couatl.exe, versie: 3.1.0.3577, tijdstempel: 0x584ec3d4
Naam van module met fout: ntdll.dll, versie: 10.0.14393.479, tijdstempel: 0x58256ca0
Uitzonderingscode: 0xc0000374
Foutmarge: 0x000d9d11
Id van proces met fout: 0x2588
Starttijd van toepassing met fout: 0x01d26a09a3eefbb2
Pad naar toepassing met fout: D:\Prepar3D - P3D\fsdreamteam\couatl\couatl.exe
Pad naar module met fout: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Rapport-id: df4605ea-36f6-4ab5-8060-98ae0316a138
Volledige pakketnaam met fout: 
Relatieve toepassings-id van pakket met fout: 

For confusing, the language is Dutch from my PC, can anyone please help me with this irritating CTD? 

You'd be grateful to me, thanks in advance...

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe

OS: Windows 10 Professional 64bit. GPU: NVIDIA GeForce MSI RTX 2080 Ti Lightning Z, CPU: i9-9900K, MO: MEG Z390 Godlike ///// Prepar3D v5.3 HTFX: 2. /////

I recommend the AVSIM CTD Guide.  Look in the right column on this page under Hot Spots

This error is usually caused by a problem with drivers, but there are many potential causes.

Dan Downs KCRP

I was getting this all the time, then I read where someone resolved it by uninstalling the FSL Concorde X, so I tried that and it worked for the most part.  I still get it every once in a while, but not very often. 

It don't make sense, because I know that FSL is a good developer, but it may be caused by some .dll files that are incompatible with the version of P3D that you have.

From what I read, the ntdll.dll is a Windows system file that is just a "messenger" between the program you are running and Windows OS, so the messenger is getting blamed as being the problem in the Windows log file, when it is most likely, not the real problem. It's really being caused by some .dll file in an addon or some other program that is being run in the background.

Sadly the ntdll.dll error is one of the hardest to track down. In my experience though, they are usually caused by some addon and rarely happen with default aircraft and scenery.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

The exception code 0374 indicates heap corruption.  You didn't mess with you Virtual Memory/Page file settings did you?  System managed size is the best setting unless you are a real-life computer expert.  Lots of suggestions in the CTD Guide in the back section on probable fixes.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Other cause could be the language , P3D is made for English US...

Jorge

This anwer lol... 

Everyone should be possible to use Lockheed Martin Prepar3D

Thank you guys for the response, I did not get a solution yet...

Currently I'm uninstalling Prepar3D and I'm going to re-install it, see if that works if not yeah poor me I guess 

Miguel Pappijn

Belgium, Europe

OS: Windows 10 Professional 64bit. GPU: NVIDIA GeForce MSI RTX 2080 Ti Lightning Z, CPU: i9-9900K, MO: MEG Z390 Godlike ///// Prepar3D v5.3 HTFX: 2. /////

Thank you guys for the response, I did not get a solution yet...

There is no solution.  It is not the fault of P3D.  P3D just happened to be running when the error occurred.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

If you save your flights it's a good thing to try the same flight again to see if the same errror happens at the same time/place. It might give a better clue as to what is happening.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987!