Sign in to follow this  
77west

Navigraph 1701 - Queenstown RNP now added.

I have Navigraph 1701 installed and I do not see any options for the RNP-AR approaches to NZQN, what am I doing wrong?

Kim Martin

I'm not sure but I'm going to guess that you flew the UBDAM 1B STAR followed by the RNAV GNSS F approach. into NZQN and I think its the most enjoyable approach out of them all! (especially when you are landing on RWY 23!)

See here: http://www.aip.net.nz/pdf/NZQN_45.1_45.2.pdf

It was the RNAV RNP Y for RW05. RW23 is better though!!

I have Navigraph 1701 installed and I do not see any options for the RNP-AR approaches to NZQN, what am I doing wrong?

You need to choose RNAV RNP Y on the FMC, it might be on the last page of approaches.

You need to choose RNAV RNP Y on the FMC, it might be on the last page of approaches.

Thanks, got it now.

Kim Martin

I just did it live on Twitch (VORC 23), OMG!!!!!!! i broke so many rules!!! on that approach.

​The you tube videos will be out later. 

I'm still buzzing!!! and I'm so going back for more, The approach above needs a go also!!

​Liam Reynolds 

Liam Reynolds - EGNS

sig_smaller.jpg

Youtube Channel

Ok, so This is how NOT to do the VORC approach onto runway 23...

Before anyone comments, because I know how your all such perfectionists....  I know its not perfect precision by any standards at all but please have a giggle at my expense!!

​I had an absoloute blast making it tho, so i hope you enjoy my total bodge of a NZQN VORC approach. 

​Cant wait to go back and do it again!

​Liam Reynolds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOtYEmui9aw - 27:00 onwards if you want to skip most of the decent...

Liam Reynolds - EGNS

sig_smaller.jpg

Youtube Channel