Greetings,

I'm an happy asn user from launch. Now i'm trying as16 trial version and i have to say i'm truly amazed! Great work both regarding visuals and perfomance.

BUT then i noticed that the program needs internet connect to work could not believe it!

That is really a shame because some users like me have non flat/limited internet connection so fly offline and connect just in case of need. I appreciated that in asn you could download and save historical data and than use it afterwards in offline mode. I doubt otherwise i would have bought it.

Cannot understand why i may not use how i want an addon which i payed (a lot!) for, 45e just for the upgrade plus 35e asca eventually. It is really unfair.

Other dev like orbx/rex/even lockheed have shown that successfull sales can be done without these extreme anti piracy policies. What is important to fight piracy is the costant evolution of the product, updating it. Hifi have always been updating its addon (which is normal since p3d evolution requires it) so i don't believe that is a real threat and hifi are thus discriminating users like me with little return... I don't believe me alone. This is the wrong direction and an own goal.

So let me say hifi sadly i doubt i will buy your (great) product JUST for this reason. I will stay with asn waiting for rex wx engine so you will lose a customer.

Please reconsider.