Sign in to follow this  
MarkW

What is the easiest way to take comparison scenery screenshots?

I just go in my mailbox the Pilots Global Ultimate Next Generation mesh disks and I was thinking about doing a review with some comparison screenshots vs. my now current Freemesh install.   

So what is the best way to get the screenshots.  I was thinking of positioning my aircraft and then saving the flight with the view in the right direction then repeating after the install.  Is there better way ?

thanks.

Oh, I should add, if anyone has some place they would like me to compare, just type in the details here and I will do a few of them for you.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

You can position the aircraft where want and pause the flight, shift the camera view where it looks good to you. Then you press the Alt key to bring up the Windows menu bar and then enter the add-on scenery menu and turn on and off (check or uncheck) the scenery you want to display or remove and then accept. Wait for the computer to load it and without changing anything else the background scenery will change.

I would recommend using Chaseplane and creating static camera positions, save them and the scenario you are using. Then reload the sim with the scenery you wish to compare. 

Let me guess.... you want 64bit. 

Josh Daniels-Johannson

Guest JustanotherPilot

hitting the "V" key takes a screen shot and stores it in \\pictures\Flight simulator folder