Sign in to follow this  
pilot2003

Reshade 3.0.6 CTD ! :( DX10 With the fixer FSX !

I Get CTD after installing reshade in my sim ! i use the Fixer for dx10

And this is the problem signature:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
  Application Name: fsx.exe
  Application Version: 10.0.61472.0
  Application Timestamp: 475e17d3
  Fault Module Name: dxgi.dll
  Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.17514
  Fault Module Timestamp: 4ce7b819
  Exception Code: c0000005
  Exception Offset: 0000f129
  OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
  Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
  LCID: 1033
Please help me ! my fsx looks so bad ! :(

I Get CTD after installing reshade in my sim ! i use the Fixer for dx10

And this is the problem signature:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: fsx.exe

Application Version: 10.0.61472.0

Application Timestamp: 475e17d3

Fault Module Name: dxgi.dll

Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.17514

Fault Module Timestamp: 4ce7b819

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 0000f129

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:

LCID: 1033

Please help me ! my fsx looks so bad ! :(

I used to use ReShade as well but found that it caused more issues than not so I just uninstalled it.

The best advice I can give you to kind of do what ReShade does is mess around with your monitor color settings or your Nvidia color settings.

I used to use ReShade as well but found that it caused more issues than not so I just uninstalled it.

The best advice I can give you to kind of do what ReShade does is mess around with your monitor color settings or your Nvidia color settings.

alright ! My fsx looks really bad ! :( I Can't use ENB with DX10 ! what do i do ? 

Yes ReShade is free but it also crashes your FSX

It is possible to have it work but it is a fickle beast sometimes, like I said I used it and really loved the look it gave but it wasn't worth the hassle for me

Cheers

Greg Z

Yes ReShade is free but it also crashes your FSX

It is possible to have it work but it is a fickle beast sometimes, like I said I used it and really loved the look it gave but it wasn't worth the hassle for me

Cheers

Greg Z

Thank you ! Any idea on how to fix this CTD ?

It's ReShade that's causing it, you could try and uninstall then reinstall

The dxgi.dll is from ReShade

But some people got it to work :(

Yup, you might get it to work too, make sure you're using the latest ReShade installer

I have the same issue. I was told that DX10 preview changes how the shaders work, so this would not be valid anymore. Not sure what OS do you use, I am on W10. I visited Reshade community and looked like Reshades are not compatible with with DX10 and W10. I was unable to find anyone what had success. Also if you look at the list of games in Reshade website, FSX shows API Direct3D 9, not 10. I spent a lot of time to make ENBs, SweetFX and Reshades work on 3 different PCs, it works on start and as soon as you run any addon application it crashes. So far I was unable to find a solid solution. 

Good luck. If you find the solution please advise.  

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

I have the same issue. I was told that DX10 preview changes how the shaders work, so this would not be valid anymore. Not sure what OS do you use, I am on W10. I visited Reshade community and looked like Reshades are not compatible with with DX10 and W10. I was unable to find anyone what had success. Also if you look at the list of games in Reshade website, FSX shows API Direct3D 9, not 10. I spent a lot of time to make ENBs, SweetFX and Reshades work on 3 different PCs, it works on start and as soon as you run any addon application it crashes. So far I was unable to find a solid solution. 

Good luck. If you find the solution please advise.  

Thank you pal ! :) 

Is there any sweetfx preset you suggest to make FSX look like P3D ? :)

AVSIM has a SweetFX forum where they discuss various presets.  You should take your question there - http://www.avsim.com/forum/700-the-sweet-fx-support-forum/

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10