Sign in to follow this  
Corey Langford

EzDok and PMDG 777 problem

I'm sorry this topic does not directly involve the 777 but I thought this was the most appropriate place to post after not being able to find a forum for Ezdok.

I am having an issue with EzDok (EZCA) in the PMDG 777 (only noticed in 777) in turns both on the ground and in the air and also when starting a steep climb. The issue is the camera moves during these times and it somehow changes my preset so if I have a camera preset looking straight out the front window from captains seat and go into a right turn the camera moves back and right. Anyone know any solutions? I have tried reconfigure and reinstall of Ezdok and also reinstall of the PMDG 777, none of the above solved the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Unfortunately this has nothing to do with EZDOK and is not specific to the 777.
This is an issue with FSX itself and the way the viewpoint is related to the center of gravity, the position on Earth and the heading.

And there is no solution.
The fact you notice it more (or only) with the T7 is due to the length of the aircraft and the distance between the eyepoint and the CG. The larger the aircraft  the more noticeable the effect.

And regarding a forum for the EZDOK, here is a link:

http://www.simforums.com/forums/ezdok-software_forum39&SID=5321719d7c6943267e56a4916f52d8506828704.html

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Unfortunately this has nothing to do with EZDOK and is not specific to the 777.

The issue is relatively new, for no reason at all I didn't ask for help, just didn't do it for some reason, the issue has only spanned about the most recent third of my time using Ezdok with the PMDG 737 and 777

The larger the aircraft  the more noticeable the effect.

Yes I am fly the NGX now and have noticed it but it is not as severe.

Thanks for your reply