Sign in to follow this  
whoispankaj

LES Saab 340?

Hi Goran,

LOL - I didn't mean to infer issues - as you know the Sundowner holds a special place in my heart and I know you have some experience with it as well... I do follow your work and seen it progress with your newer models - even going from the Sundowner to the Duchess - the Beech yoke improved - and I know - THAT - has to be one hard part to model with all the weird curves... It's actually the most comfortable yoke I've ever flown with though...

You're refreshing the Sundowner ??? OMG - you're really going to drag me over to the dark side - aren't you ???

:Tounge:

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

I there a possibility to buy the aircraft at another vendor than X-Aviation?

Tom

What's wrong with buying it from X-Aviation?

Hi Goran,

LOL - I didn't mean to infer issues - as you know the Sundowner holds a special place in my heart and I know you have some experience with it as well... I do follow your work and seen it progress with your newer models - even going from the Sundowner to the Duchess - the Beech yoke improved - and I know - THAT - has to be one hard part to model with all the weird curves... It's actually the most comfortable yoke I've ever flown with though...

You're refreshing the Sundowner ??? OMG - you're really going to drag me over to the dark side - aren't you ???

:Tounge:

Regards,

Scott

Well, in all fairness, the Sundowner was my very first payware add on...in 2009.  I think I've gotten better, though. Even if I do say so myself.

You can see screenshots of the work in progress update on the C23 on the LES facebook page.  (Link below...no advertising intended!)  If that new mesh and textures don't bring you over, I don't know what will.

Thanks for your comments, btw!

• Upvote 1

Tom

Absolutely NOT.

What's wrong with buying it from X-Aviation?

Absolutely NOT.

I’ have bought IXEG 737 and SMP 3.x at X-Aviation. I had (til today) no problem with them but I have read several posts of users waiting for too long for the activation of their products. Other users are accused of violating their license terms. I think it‘s in our all interest to have as few software pirates as possible. But I just want to buy where my money is welcome and a good atmosphere prevails. Another buy option would be great.

Tom :smile:

• Upvote 2

Sometimes I have to admit to myself:
"Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses"

Just to clarify, V2.0 will only be full price if you DON'T have the current version.  

The current version already has rain, but we're looking at methods of improving it.  One method in particular.  Looks incredibly realistic, but incredibly difficult to do.

Does it, I haven't flown in it in forever, don't remember I guess. Go for realistic !

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

I’ have bought IXEG 737 and SMP 3.x at X-Aviation. I had (til today) no problem with them but I have read several posts of users waiting for too long for the activation of their products. Other users are accused of violating their license terms. I think it‘s in our all interest to have as few software pirates as possible. But I just want to buy where my money is welcome and a good atmosphere prevails. Another buy option would be great.

Tom :smile:

Tom

My shopping experience will never be influenced by someone else's review of the seller, unless the number of negative reviews outweighs the number of positive reviews.  X-Aviation is nowhere near that level.  If you believe the minority, you're doing yourself a great disservice.  If I see a seller on ebay, with a 98%-99% positive rating, I'm still buying from that person.  And I would safely say that X-Aviation is on that level, going from their customer base/complainant ratio.  There will always be negative reviews in any store.

Speaking of piracy, you would be surprised at how many of them there actually are.  And people who are respected in the community.  Facebook page admins and other developers.  People you would never imagine.  A lot of time is taken dealing with that crap.  

The choice is ultimately yours.  And whichever way you choose to go, you will be respected.  But selling at another store will never be an option for Jim or myself.

Tom

The LES Saab is worth the hassle especially if you buy it when it's on sale. :smile:

• Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

The LES Saab is worth the hassle especially if you buy it when it's on sale. :smile:

Agreed...but what's the hassle? Never had an issue with any purchase from X-Aviation.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

Just to clarify, V2.0 will only be full price if you DON'T have the current version.  

Thanks for the clarification.  As long as I wasn't going to have to pay full price twice I'm happy.  Just bought a copy, it's installing now.  Look forward to taking her up in a few.

Best of luck with the updates and your Citation as well!

Does current version of SAAB runs on XP11?

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Does current version of SAAB runs on XP11?

You will probably get errors when trying to run the current version (v1.3) of the Saab in v11.  And, we will not offer support to anyone attempting this. 

Happy to report this plane is as good as you've read. I was afraid it might be feeling old, but it is still in fact great. Have a couple short flights compete and totally enjoying the experience. Awesome bird!

Can only imagine what the next version might hold, but if on the fence, buy it now and enjoy. I have a good friend that flew these in real world for US Airways Express, look forward to showing it to her.

Tom

My shopping experience will never be influenced by someone else's review of the seller, unless the number of negative reviews outweighs the number of positive reviews.  X-Aviation is nowhere near that level.  If you believe the minority, you're doing yourself a great disservice.  If I see a seller on ebay, with a 98%-99% positive rating, I'm still buying from that person.  And I would safely say that X-Aviation is on that level, going from their customer base/complainant ratio.  There will always be negative reviews in any store.

Speaking of piracy, you would be surprised at how many of them there actually are.  And people who are respected in the community.  Facebook page admins and other developers.  People you would never imagine.  A lot of time is taken dealing with that crap.  

The choice is ultimately yours.  And whichever way you choose to go, you will be respected.  But selling at another store will never be an option for Jim or myself.

Well Goran, I'm sorry to say that after seeing yet another example of plain rude and unprofessional behaviour from X-Aviation today, it's unlikely I'll be buying any more of your products while they are only offered through that website:

I find it absolutely absurd that any member of your organisation would think it appropriate to deny customers support for one of the products they had bought simply because they had a competitors' product installed. I've had clashes with Ben and Cameron in the past because of forum etiquette but this is another matter entirely.

A shame. I have a lot of respect for your work but just cannot support X-Aviation any more given their frequently appalling behaviour.

• Upvote 8

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

The LES Saab is worth the hassle especially if you buy it when it's on sale.

Thanks Jose, I have read many good things about this aircraft. I will wait until Version 2 and buy it then.

Thanks Goran, some planes are just too good to be missed. I.e. IXEG 737 classic and your Saab 340. Will buy Version 2.x at X-Aviation when it is finished.

Tom

Sometimes I have to admit to myself:
"Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses"

Then saying its russian "soft"ware , not sure what Ben meant by that comment, I hope not what I think what he meant....

Well Goran, I'm sorry to say that after seeing yet another example of plain rude and unprofessional behaviour from X-Aviation today, it's unlikely I'll be buying any more of your products while they are only offered through that website:

I find it absolutely absurd that any member of your organisation would think it appropriate to deny customers support for one of the products they had bought simply because they had a competitors' product installed. I've had clashes with Ben and Cameron in the past because of forum etiquette but this is another matter entirely.

A shame. I have a lot of respect for your work but just cannot support X-Aviation any more given their frequently appalling behaviour.

7900x3d , 64gb 6200mhz 30CL Ram, RTX 3080