Sign in to follow this  
aussiesim737

P3d v3.3 and GSX problem

Hi,

I'm hoping to get some help. I have p3d v3.3 installed and having an issue with gsx. P3d is a full install, not just client and did a fresh install of gsx using the full installer.

The problem I have is loading an aircraft on an airport runway I can open the gsx menu and it shows all the parking position but if I either select a gate and warp there no ground service vehicles display. If I then try to open up the gsx menu again it doesn't work.

I've never had this issue before and can't work out what the problem is.

I hope someone can help.

Thanks

John

You might want to check if couatl.exe is running and you could also try reloading it via the menu in P3D.

Also if you didn't already I suggest you ask about this over at FSDT as well.

Richard Åsberg

A tip with all FSDT products is to always re-install the latest Addon manager when updating their stuff. AM seems to cure a lot of bits and pieces. Go to the FAQS tab at their website and the link for the most recent version can be found there.

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

A tip with all FSDT products is to always re-install the latest Addon manager when updating their stuff. AM seems to cure a lot of bits and pieces. Go to the FAQS tab at their website and the link for the most recent version can be found there.

Yep, that's a very good tip!

Richard Åsberg