Sign in to follow this  
gorkemsinirlioglu

Not able to connect VAInterface.dll

Hi Folks, indeed there is a bug on 2,22, it is on installer that somehow got an old version of VAInterface.dll, we are sorry about that.

Fallback to 2.20.3 can solve the issue but will miss fixes for IXEG support.

We just posted on VA site release  2.22.1 fixing the installer. You need to close FS, install 2.22.1 and run VAInterface prior FS, it will update VAInterface.dll to the right one.

Let us know if any problem.

Rgds,

Amauri.

Hi, I am having the same issue as above and get the same cannot connect messages. I have the CDU for the PMDG 737 and I purchased th EFIS and MCP from Virtual Avionics so as I am invested. Nothing is working and all I get is can't connect messages. The VA Control panel shows my MCP in devices and FS 2004 and my simulator. FS 2004 is not installed and I am running P3D v3.4.....Please Help....

I have tried the old interface and the new one with no results.

Mike

On 13.5.2017 at 2:26 PM, FsxFlyer31 said:

PICTURE: http://prntscr.com/f7ccvh
I'm having trouble too!! Just bought it and installed and I'm getting "not able to create dll.xml for fsx, please check virtual avionics support web page" I'm using the steam version of Fsx. 

What other info do I need to provide to help with my problem?

You should try to start VAInterface and FSX as well as Administrator (right-klick on the icon and then choose "start as Administrator"

On 5/16/2017 at 0:53 PM, FsxFlyer31 said:

Anyone have any ideas? Or have I wasted £15?

Virtual Avionics should be (IMO) answering all product support questions in this forum.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 6:17 AM, rdutra said:

Hello,

I believe this is related to the DLL.XML not being correctly configured or being corrupted.

I just replied to the ticket you created suggesting this.

If the DLL.XML does not have the following data:

<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>VAInterface</Name>
    <Disabled>False</Disabled>
    <Path>Modules\VAInterface.dll</Path>
    <DllStartName>module_init</DllStartName>
    <DllStopName>module_deinit</DllStopName>
  </Launch.Addon>

, add it before the </SimBase.Document> - this should be the last thing in the file.

Best Regards,

Ricardo.

VA Support Team

I have the same problem I have been trying to fix it for the last 14hours and reinstalled the software so many times .

It get connected when the FS is not started once its started it disconnects and I am using x plane 11. The XML file is also ok . I can get to the control panel and set the plane but the software keep prompting to change the model but the document says use default . I have the 737 CDU and I selected Boeing 737 as well .

On 8/6/2020 at 2:31 AM, Suresh said:

I have the same problem I have been trying to fix it for the last 14hours and reinstalled the software so many times .

It get connected when the FS is not started once its started it disconnects and I am using x plane 11. The XML file is also ok . I can get to the control panel and set the plane but the software keep prompting to change the model but the document says use default . I have the 737 CDU and I selected Boeing 737 as well .

These guys are not responding....pretty sure they are going to be "closed" up shop and no return of email is taking place.....

I would look at the other offering available for remote CDUs....They are very active and very responsive...

https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/742-remote-cdu-for-phone-tablet-official-support-forum/

Les O'Reilly

Is there any resolve to this problem yet gents, im having the same issue running 2.27 and 2.28 - dont see any other pages with older downloads to try at this point.

I have added to the dll.xml the following:

<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>VAInterface</Name>
  </Launch.Addon>\

without success, the module when opens keeps saying not able to connect VA interface.

Where are the VA guys to help with this???

On 1/7/2021 at 10:36 AM, Darrylacw579 said:

Is there any resolve to this problem yet gents, im having the same issue running 2.27 and 2.28 - dont see any other pages with older downloads to try at this point.

I have added to the dll.xml the following:

<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>VAInterface</Name>
  </Launch.Addon>\

without success, the module when opens keeps saying not able to connect VA interface.

Where are the VA guys to help with this???

They left years ago....

What device are you trying to use?

Les O'Reilly