Sign in to follow this  
virtualflying

Air America 777 Livery - Download here

I've seen the Air America livery quite alot, and I was wondering if there was a download for it? I'd love to take it for a spin!

Is that a spin on Captain America or something or to avoid getting sued by AA?

Myron flew for a well know American carrier but we always use a fictional carrier in the programs. Air America was as good as any! Plus the film was good fun for any plane buff. I'll post up a link later today guys.

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

I've seen the Air America livery quite alot, and I was wondering if there was a download for it? I'd love to take it for a spin!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzhYXOVlIUggT3J4S3FqUG9nbVU/view?usp=sharing

Here you go. You can add it by just running the PMDG livery manager from the Operations Center and pointing it to the .ptp file. You need to put the .ini file in the your FSXP3d/PMDG/777X/AIRCRAFT folder.

• Upvote 2

we always use a fictional carrier in the programs. Air America

Air America is not a fictional airline.  It was in operation from about 1950 until 1976.  I have several friends that flew for them.

blaustern

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

Air America is not a fictional airline.  It was in operation from about 1950 until 1976.  I have several friends that flew for them.

blaustern

You mean the CIA?  Air America is well known as a cover airliner used for CIA operations.  They really existed and flew legitimate flights, but from books and records the company was brought and kept in existence for CIA operations. 

Eric Szczesniak

You mean the CIA?  Air America is well known as a cover airliner used for CIA operations.  They really existed and flew legitimate flights, but from books and records the company was brought and kept in existence for CIA operations. 

:smile: 

blaustern

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

blaustern

Ok it's a fictional livery and an airline name that used to exist. Unless they stil covertly operate the 777 ;)