Sign in to follow this  
Jorgo

Contact Steve

hallo,

the new Year starts with MB-Crash. I only safe the Payment for DX10 fixer from my Creditcard.

Date : 30.11.2016

Date: 28.11.2016

-25,99 EUR

Text

FSPRG.com STEVEFX STOR COVENTRY GB

My mailadress :

Xxxxxxxxxxx

best regards

Hello Steve

I have the new PMDG 747 V2 and the splash lighting isnt lighting up the runway day or night, I can see the lights on externally but doesnt light up the runway/taxiway etc and suggestions? I have run the new update from pmdg and still no luck. I have the latest fixer and cloud shadows.

Thanks Steve will try and report back, I should have mentioned that the 747v2 is the only plane I am having issues with, The rest are fine.

Have discovered some interesting stuff on the 747 with your advice Steve. I still have no splash lights effects, I switched back to direct x 9 in the control panel, started the sim and notice that the soda can appeared in the cup holder. I then ticked Directx 10 preview in the sim restarted the sim and the soda can was gone but a case with books appeared beside the captains seat. I did get some error messages that couldnt load texture this and that etc in the sim when loading.I have now done a repair of the 747 and just doing the upddate with directx 10 still off. I guess some things may have been answered by this experiment for you in an update later for your dirextx 10 fixer, your work is amazing steve and I dont wish to run the sim without it.