Sign in to follow this  
Dave-Pilot2ATC

Fix for CereProc Voices Coming Soon

The Fix is IN!  Just got a note from Graham at CereProc.  Here's what you need to do if you have the CereProc voices:

1)log into the CereProc website and go to the Files tab

2)download the new version of the voices you bought from there. 

3)uninstall the old versions before running the .exes to install the new ones.

Thanks Graham!

Just recieved the email. Can't wait to test them today :)

EDIT: They work great. I hope that we will be notified of their next sale as I plan to buy a few more :)

ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Alpha

Intel Core i7 6700K 4.5GHz

Corsair Vengeance Black LPX 32GB

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD

Thanks to Denco, Dave, and everyone who helped get this fix in place.  Working pretty well now, except for one thing...

Especially if ATC has been quiet for a while, I notice that often the first word or two is missing from the speech.  I don't understand why this is happening.  Am I missing a setting somewhere?

I too plan to buy some more voices as it makes such a difference in the ATC experience, and the Cereproc voices are just fine.

The missing words and other pronunciation issues seem to depend on which voice, and what else might be going on in the speech engine.

If you get a repeatable issue, let me know and I'll try and duplicate it to see what it might be.

Thanks,

Dave

I uninstalled the old cereproc voices and installed the new version but am still having issues with P2ATC hanging when trying to access the new voices.    It may work once or twice on the new voice but it eventually hangs.

Is there anyone else still having problems?

Thanks!

Joe