Sign in to follow this  
Gregg_Seipp

What was your best purchase 2016?

An 40 euro secondhand tablet, for showing charts and manuals while in flight.

• Upvote 3

A 980ti. And not donating any money to overweight twitch streamers that complain because they are overweight and play pc games all day, making them overweight

• Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png

Rift + FlyInside!!! :)

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

I would have to say x-plane 10,  IXEG's 737CL and PMDG's DC-6. I fly more x-plane now than FSX.

AS16 + ASCA

Chaseplane

Digital Design LOWS - Salzburg

A2A Comanche

SimStarter NG

ENVTEX

jeff storey

Built a new house in Florida. I had trees from up north placed in the back yard so I have some season change. I also have a stream in the back yard instead of stagnant ponds you see in Florida. Along with a pool I have my own sim room.

I treated myself to a trip to Dallas this past fall for a shopping spree at Fry's for a new desktop to build. I'm still using FS9 though because my favorite panels use gauges that won't work in FSX and P3D.

• Upvote 2

Coolest plane was undoubtedly Manfred Jahn´s updated C-47 - but had to pay only for bandwith and electricity for that.

Compared to previous years this year has been more flying than purchasing, which is very good I think.

Highlights of planes bought were;

Justflight D.H. Dove

Carenado Beech 1900D

Also it was very nice to get smaller airports to US, like;

FSDT Memphis

LatinVFR Raleigh-Durham

On the wishlist of  the new releases from 2016 are Ant´s Winjeel and A2A Constellation.

A 980ti. And not donating any money to overweight twitch streamers that complain because they are overweight and play pc games all day, making them overweight

Nice, stay classy Pete. Mine was between the FF 757v2 or the IXEG 737

• Upvote 1

AS16/ASCA. It would be the FSL A320, but it's been sitting waiting for the P3D release, only used it like 3 times then uninstalled.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11