Sign in to follow this  
james42

New Transall C-160 released

Looks quite reasonable from the screenshots. I wonder how well have they managed to replicate those wonderful Tyne engine sounds?

Bill

Looks quite reasonable from the screenshots. I wonder how well have they managed to replicate those wonderful Tyne engine sounds?

Bill

I'm wondering that myself. Funny how the engine start tutorial video has no sound.

I'm wondering that myself. Funny how the engine start tutorial video has no sound.

Yes and the other video on the JSS site only has engine sounds audible for the first few seconds during the climb out and after that the music drowns out much of it! I loved the Tyne sounds particularly on the Vanguard and good quality Tyne sounds on this product might just sell it to me.

Bill