Sign in to follow this  
scottb613

PMDG Jetstream ?

Hi Folks,

Just curious - the only plane in PMDG's inventory I have any interest in is the Jetstream - love small regional turbo-props (EMB-120, Saab 340, Dash 8/200, Beech B1900) - has any information ever been released on a P3D version ?

Thanks...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Just curious - the only plane in PMDG's inventory I have any interest in is the Jetstream - love small regional turbo-props (EMB-120, Saab 340, Dash 8/200, Beech B1900) - has any information ever been released on a P3D version ?

Gosh, wouldn't that be something.  I loved flying the J41 in FSX.  As I recall, something didn't work when folks tried it...maybe the FMS?  It's a shame when great airplanes are left behind.  This...and then RealAir.

• Upvote 1

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Hi Gregg,

Yeah - I guess I'm a bit out of step from most - never had the opportunity to fly it in FSX as I skipped FSX entirely - but the J41 looks right up my alley... Hopefully they save it from the fate of the MD-11... I like stuff like the ERJ-145 or MD-80 if you want to get into true turbine passenger tin - going to try the AS/DA CRJ when released - maybe the MD-95 if/when they get the kinks worked out - I'll let everyone else enjoy the Boeing and Airbus models...

Regards,

Scott

The JS41 is one of my favorites. PMDG officially has said the product is alive and they plan to revisit after the PMDG 747v3 RTM, but I suspect it might be still a wait because I expect them to continue on to the B748 immediately after B744 RTM.  A while back, we actually started on a beta for FSXSE JS41 installers then it got held up when they got busy trying to make the NGX and 777 install into FSXSE (it was a major effort), then it was kept on the table as the production schedule fell behind.  Good news is that it is alive, bad news is that we continue to wait.

Dan Downs KCRP

We have the 744 for FSX, then the P3D release, then the 748 for FSX then the P3D release, only then MAYBE they will find the time to mess with the JS41. Oh well.

And the MD-11 lies dormant forever.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Hi Folks,

Thanks for the responses...

Regards,

Scott