Sign in to follow this  
CaptCWGAllen

Beta 6 is out

I wonder if any wx changes have been made ?  Because I find this real nice , of course i am using Cloud Gold 1.4 + Default cloud enhancer LUA . over Reno Nevada Z16 with NOAA

For my laptop the fps was acceptable. 

And then above 20000 ft the glider lost control authority hardly any response hehe

ASK21_1.png

• Upvote 1

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Wow Zulfi... The highest I got up yesterday was 750m in my PW6-U at LPMN :-)

You make me envy your XP11 experience :-)

Those clouds look nice!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Wow Zulfi... The highest I got up yesterday was 750m in my PW6-U at LPMN :-)

You make me envy your XP11 experience :-)

Those clouds look nice!

I always enjoy whatever I have :) . And thanks to you and Tony for DCS / XP11 :)

Beta 6 for me still producing pauses every 10 20 seconds apart...

Has done this since starting the Beta testing, setting are very moderate also CPU weak no doubt oc i7260. I use a 970 4gb so maybe that is not enough grunt.....so for me no improvement yet but as I say could be my hardware..

Also the yawing effect is still as bad with the 172 brakes off...just starts turning.....

Ah well looking forward to Beta 7

Is there any fix for the the flywithlua issue (cannot load--get error message in pb6)? I haven't seen discussion here about it, but several users on .org have described it. I have disabled lua for now.

Is there any fix for the the flywithlua issue (cannot load--get error message in pb6)? I haven't seen discussion here about it, but several users on .org have described it. I have disabled lua for now.

I am using Flywithlua. download version 2.05b i think it's for XP11 too

the fix for lua in pb6 is in this link, look for the comment by Sparker towards the end, he attached a zip file   SaveinitialAssignments 

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/113618-xp11-beta-6/#comment-1107190

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

Interesting and thanks for the link. I guess if you don't use FlywithLua for any assignments then it just runs fine on PB6, because that's what it's doing here without any modification.

Hans

I am using the other FLywithLua in XP11 and don't have any issues. I am just running the lua script for the clouds.

Beta 6 for me still producing pauses every 10 20 seconds apart...

I have experienced this while flying through clouds or the sim was updating weather.

Cheers :)

N.-

Anyone else finding that the 172 is behaving much better, eg I don't need to trim everytime I touch the throttle ? It feels much more realistic to me, what real live pilots keep telling, that the Cessna hardly needs trim in cruise flight. What are your thoughts?

@zulfar,I also found the clouds (or the shadowing, coloring) much more realistic, I was wondering the same after today's short hop.

FlyWithLua has just been updated to to fix the bug.

https://github.com/X-Friese/FlyWithLua/tree/master/FlyWithLua

Grrrr .... so now the default X11 FMS on the 737 that didn't work until Beta 3? doesn't work in Beta 6 ???  Or am I missing a setting somewhere ?