Sign in to follow this  
barticus301

Recommendations for RAF CONINGSBY FOR PREPAR3D V3

Hi Guys can anyone recommend a scenery file of RAF Coningsby  for prepar3d ? I use ORBX Scenery so it must be compatable with this.

Regards Glynn

Is this the same version as the MAIW RAF Coningsby? I use that in P3D v3.3.5 and it looks excellent!

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Well I have tried both but keep getting an error saying 1 error detected while loading scenery.cfg file. These areas were not added to the scenery file list. It then asks if I would like to save changes so I click yes it then says Prepar3d has detected non sequential layer ordering within the scenery library list would you like prepar to attempt to repair this issue so I click yes but no scenery. I have moved the RAF coningsby in addon scenery above the orbx files just to see if it helps but still dont get any scenery ??confused

Have you added the scenery through your scenery library? I would think that should solve the problem.

Ian