Sign in to follow this  
unc1rlm

RAAS Question

I am using P3dv3.4 or whatever the latest version is. Changing all the time, I guess for the better :) I purchased the FS2Crew Special Collection Edition which I believe has RAAS Pro unlocked as part of that collection. Is that correct?  I just installed the latest 3.1 of NGX Reboot . I believe that has a locked version of Raas..don't remember. Now to update to the latest version .Can I just download the new one  and enter a product order number.

I am not sure but I believe I installed the collection one first and downloaded the updated version and I am not sure it didn't corrupt my xml. Not saying it did. I removed Raas  and have been redoing my xml to get everything back to normal. Could you walk me thru this please.

Thanks,

Bob M.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Got it figured out. I bought the collection a couple years ago and I didn't realize that when I downloaded it..the Raas Pro  had been updated. Everything loads fine.

Thanks Bryan for a great product.

Bob M.

Got it figured out. I bought the collection a couple years ago and I didn't realize that when I downloaded it..the Raas Pro  had been updated. Everything loads fine.

Thanks Bryan for a great product.

Bob M.

You're welcome!