Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

Will not work, Reboot and 777

I had reboot and the 777 version working perfect a year ago.

I deleted P3D and everything to go with it. To do a complete reinstall of sim(p3D 3.4) 

Done a complete fresh install and both Reboot and the 777 version do not work.

The 777 after install comes up OK and i press voice, the voice light comes one and nothing happens.

If i try to repress the voice button it crashes P3D. After a reboot of p3d it says I have a SDK error.

After reading the SDK error page/guild, there is nothing in there i have not set up right.

Like i Said the last time I used FS2crew a year ago everything was fine, last time i used sim also

Reboot 3.1 

I DL v3 and installed, did not get to load or use it and the next day 3.1 came out. I installed that over the top as it says you can.

Within the NG the programme opens fine, it see's my head set audio test works fine, but again when i select voice and not button version nothing happens.

I USB headset, but when i tried restarting the system it said BUTTON VERSION LOCKED in red and i could not change back to voice.

Also it crashes P3D on exit.(changed USB port on head set but no different) since it works fine on TS and Discord all the time it should not make any differences 

So both don't work. 

I uninstalled both and cleaned all tracers on FS2Crew and reinstalled and tried the 777, it come up ok but once i press voice it goes to pot. I get no green text at top to show it "hears" anything i say. Also crashes on exit every time (does no if i dont use FS2Crew). it does let me scroll time and Fo goes walk around but thats about it.

Its also nothing to do with admin rights

Any ideas?

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Hi Bryan,

Yes it's set to Eng US and no
I checked and read though you Sdk error doc
:sad:

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Hi Bryan,

Yes it's set to Eng US and no

I checked and read though you Sdk error doc

:sad:

Your panel.cfg might be messed up.

1. Uninstall the 777 and 737 aircraft.

2. Manually delete the PMDG 777 and 737 folders in the SimObjects folder - that's important.

3. Reinstall both and ensure you have the latest updates.

This way you are starting totally clean and fresh.

If all is okay, re-install FS2Crew.

If it worked before for you, it should work again.

Try this and let me know.

Best,

Your panel.cfg might be messed up.

1. Uninstall the 777 and 737 aircraft.

2. Manually delete the PMDG 777 and 737 folders in the SimObjects folder - that's important.

3. Reinstall both and ensure you have the latest updates.

This way you are starting totally clean and fresh.

If all is okay, re-install FS2Crew.

If it worked before for you, it should work again.

Try this and let me know.

Best,

Just did all the above,

Click on Voice within the 777 talk green bar shows nothing P3D crashs on exit. 

no joy :sad:

PMDG versions for both aircraft current/upto date

Your version for 777 and NG are v3 and 3.1  both DL Sunday.

Just did all the above,

Click on Voice within the 777 talk green bar shows nothing P3D crashs on exit. 

no joy :sad:

PMDG versions for both aircraft current/upto date

Your version for 777 and NG are v3 and 3.1  both DL Sunday.

Send me a Support Ticket via: www.fs2crew.com

I'll help you via a Remote Desktop.

Cheers,

Will do but it might be later in week Bryan.

Whats your thought on what it can be?, Ive used different USB port for my head set hoping it might be that. 

P3D is set to head set. PC shows head set for sound and recording. All works perfect on discord etc. Like I said all worked fine a year ago.

Very strange.

Thanks

Dave.