Sign in to follow this  
jcpg

Razbam Metroliner installation.

Hi guys,

I'm using a ssd and sometimes planes want to install to my C drive. I just redirect to the ssd and all works well.I bought the Metroliner and have a problem with the installation of this plane in FSX.

First I couldn't get it installed than I did it manually and now I do have the plane installed but I got no gauges and no lights, in the cockpit and external. The gauges are there but not working. Only the altitude and speed gauges  work.

The buttons in the cockpit do switch to the different positions but nothing  happens.

There's a flickering 'Power Failure'  light in the cockpit. Also no sound inside the cockpit, only outside. Outside the planeis ready to fly.

It looks like the gauges folder is on the wrong place. I tried to move it around to the main gauges folder but no luck. I;m stuck with a plane that can not be used.  I tried twice the Razbam support but got no help, yet...

I don't see the gauges folder in simobjects/airplanes/Metroliner folder. I tried manually but same effect still, no gaugesand lights.

Assistance needed here, please.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

John Goncalves

Just putting the Gauges folder into simobjects/airplanes/Metroliner folder will do nothing!  Open the folder and copy all of the files inside and paste them into the Metroliner's panel folder along with everything else that's

in there.  Give that a go!

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Check your dll.xml file for a correct entry for MM3SM.dll.

The actual Metroliner release thread, when searched, contains lots of mentions for a proper entry or fixing strategies.

E.g: http://www.avsim.com/topic/429877-razbam-metroliner-released/page-2#entry2887257

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days