Sign in to follow this  
Frost

My screenies

Wonderful application of sepia tone! (Equally impressive looking interior from A2A too!) 

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Very nice interior shots!

HLJAMES

Wonderful application of sepia tone! (Equally impressive looking interior from A2A too!) 

Thank you! I love retro aviation, and Constellation, it's my favorite plane.

To be honest, I want to show off my work. These are my reworked textures. A2A cockpit looks as good as new. I want it looks more alive.

Boy oh boy that's some airplane.  All those engines, all that oil usage, all that wonderful noise.  Nice  :dance:

Boy oh boy that's some airplane.  All those engines, all that oil usage, all that wonderful noise.  Nice  :dance:

Yes, it's love at first sight :) And I am very pleased that the A2A has created it.

Super wear and tear on those textures!

I stood under the wing of an L-1649 at an airshow after she had come in to land... The oils stains under the wings are frighteningly large... it really looks as though the aircraft uses as much oil as it does fuel! :)

Beautiful pictures... I am doing my hardest not to buy another aircraft at the moment... I already have too many!

A

• Upvote 1

I want to share screenshots of my little work over Constellation. Work completed on the two versions of the cockpit. One option that is in the default coloring. And one option made in the colors of the airline KLM:

60f21225e268.png

effea0c76c22.png

9c1e5a2ec303.png

c6f13617b84a.png

54a269961979.png

ee7ab0a343b7.png

I wanted to share in the forum A2A developers, but unfortunately did not learn to upload screenshots there.

And another one:

3949ff6b327c.png

• Upvote 1