Sign in to follow this  
gruesen

The PMDG Operations was updated to include the 747..Is this new?

Just wondering...

• Upvote 1

Michael Gruesen

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgyeEIP.gif

Its added to the pulldown. For P3D, FSX , and FSX SE.

<01-16-2017> 1.17.00 Added: Preparations for release of 747-400 Queen of the Skies II.

Richie Walsh

This is certainly good news.

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

Anxiously awaiting her arrival!!

Pablo Vazquez - Flight Attendant - Major US Airline

(P3D v4.3, PMDG 744v3, PMDG 748, PMDG 777, PMDG 737 NGX, QualityWings 787, Captain Sim 757, Aerosoft Airbus Professional and FSLabs A320x)

1hxz6d.jpg

Well, if anything, they can now test the interaction with the ops center. Another 3-6 months of that and then yeah you may be closer...

JOKES!  :lol:

• Upvote 1

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

Don't make me come back there!   :P

The Operations Center has been in testing for some time.  It stands poised to assist you all upon release.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

The Operations Center has been in testing for some time.  It stands poised to assist you all upon release.
I realise this quite well hence the "JOKES" - I am quite sure that the ops center has been just as thoroughly tested as the actual plane. The dynamic flow of ones and zeros, the electron flux pressure... even the obligatory GUI-flex, all there.  :hi:

Keep up the good work, I bet this one is really gonna be worth the wait

I bet this one is really gonna be worth the wait

This one may well have the potential to destroy the entire internet upon release :dance:

David Porrett

Does this fix a bug that can cause the op center to not install the aircraft equipment ini files? and possibly help fix my 777 not data uplinking? - David Lee

Does this fix a bug that can cause the op center to not install the aircraft equipment ini files? and possibly help fix my 777 not data uplinking? - David Lee

The change log did not mention anything other than:

<01-16-2017> 1.17.00Added: Preparations for release of 747-400 Queen of the Skies II.Fixed: Improved simulation localization.

So unlikely to have anything other than that.

Any 777 specific updates would probably be done separately from the ops centre, as has been the custom.

Day 1 - waiting to release PMDG 747 v3. :fool:

• Upvote 1

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |